Thursday, October 6, 2011

roman and williams/

During my recent trip to NY, I had the pleasure of shooting the offices of Roman & Williams for a new project. I was there on a Saturday and the offices were empty except for a few associates working in the back. I have to say, sometimes I just love shooting places when they are empty. It is almost like being in a church.
As you can see, their offices are just so beautiful and filled with the most beautiful objects and furniture. I  continually found myself wondering, though, where the heck do they find all these beautiful things?!?! I want to go to a flea market with Robin and Stephen some time, that's all I have to say...
These are two of my favorites images so far, but then I have just started editing. More tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment