Wednesday, November 9, 2011

wanderlust/it has gripped me...

I was digging through a box of prints looking for an image I am working on and I ran across this bad boy. Damn I love this picture! I think every car should paint their tires to match their paint! It cracks me up!!!
But it also just ignites an intense wanderlust in me. I look at this and I see, hear and smell the River Road in Louisiana. The wet heat in the air, the cicadas singing and the endless fields that surrounded us, it fills my heart and head with great memories. I stopped so much we barely made it very far each day, but no matter. That is what road trips are for - experiencing the road and the country, one little piece at a time. And damn! This country has some damn good flavors! I need another road trip really soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment