Friday, August 3, 2012

travel day/let the adventure begin

I met a dear friend at Trouble Coffee in San Francisco the other day and this sat before my eyes. Yep. That is what this whole adventure is going to be. I am not really one to use the word "epic" but this book and trip is probably the biggest thing I have ever done in my life. The word fits I daresay.
By the time you read this I will be on a plane to Paris. And then the adventure begins! I continue shooting the European book. Eleven countries in about 9 weeks.
For those of you that have asked, this book is a continuation of the project that turned into Handcrafted Modern. Mid twentieth century architects and designers homes and studios. My dream list and quite a few new ones. I will be tweeting ( @lwillphoto ) and keeping up with the blog as best I can from the road. A Kickstarter campaign will be up soon as well so get ready to pre-buy your book and support my project while I am on the road. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment