Thursday, September 15, 2011

brooklyn heights loft/

I have been staying with one of my dearest friends and her family in Brooklyn for the past few days and I have to say, it is a beautiful thing to know someone since you were 22. How else are you able to watch the evolution of a person from a wild young 21 year old to a mother of two.  To witness a consistency through it all is even more remarkable, and yet, that is what I see every time I am with her and her family.  An innate trueness to who she. Who she always has been. Her home is as consistent as she is. Always flea market and a bit of a carnival...a bit of craziness...in the best possible way. As you can see here. For the record, her daughter put the hat on the horse.

1 comment:

  1. She sounds like a fabulous person. This one beautiful image of her home says a lot about her. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete