Monday, September 19, 2011

self portrait/roman and williams

Hope you all had a great weekend. I have just finished a marathon week of shooting on Sunday afternoon. Today a quick little self portrait of me at the offices of Roman & Williams on Saturday. Stephen Alesch has the most beautiful 8x10 land camera in his office just looking out the  window. It made my heart hurt (sigh...large format film!!!) but also inspired me to pull out my 4x5 upon my return to California this week. So many more beautiful shots from the shoot there on Saturday for one of my projects. I truly think the Roman and Williams office is the most photogenic place on the planet. I could shoot there for a month and still discover one more beautiful thing after another. Don't worry...you'll see more...

No comments:

Post a Comment