Tuesday, March 27, 2012

charles bello/people watching.nyt/outtakes

This might seem like a weird one to start with for the outtakes of Charles Bello. As I mentioned yesterday, my new NYTimes blog "People Watching" on Charles Bello was picked up in an abbreviated form for the NYT Sunday Styles section. See the entire blog post here. Anyhow, they ran the image of Bello's art gallery and I just wanted to show you all the plans. There it is - that one little drawing on the left. Noooo...I'm not kidding. One drawing and he builds it! Look at the NYT post to see the finished Art gallery. It is rather glorious!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable tale. Can make me personally desire to be much better. Many thanks with regard to discussing. You're fantastic.


    Polypropylene Pleated Filter Cartridge
    fifa 15 ultimate team coins

    ReplyDelete