Monday, April 1, 2013

curio magazine/antwerp

Hello friends! I am back after a bit of a break and it feels good! I've missed you!
Today an image I shot in Antwerp. I remember shooting it and just loving all the lights happening in this one area of my friends home. The quality of light was gorgeous (as you can see...look at those cast shadows!) and I even love the cords - in fact I think I love the cords the most! More about these lovely friends soon...I have been meaning to post on them forever.
I did want to mention that the beautiful online magazine Curio has a Q&A with me in their new issue that just came out. I feel pretty fancy being such wonderful company as Roman and Williams, Ana Kras, etc. Very fancy indeed. If you don't know Curio yet, you are in for a treat. Take a look.

1 comment:

  1. im visiting antwerp soon. cant wait. checking curio. looks great. good luck with your book project.

    ReplyDelete