Monday, April 15, 2013

notes from the writing cabin/wind

I am blaming it on the windy conditions that have been in place since I arrived in Mendocino last week, but I am a bit scattered in my thoughts. I am thinking about the beauty of small objects and my love of brass and copper beyond the big "trend" in those two things right now and of course all this leads back to Carl Aubock which is the chapter I am working on at the moment. Every chapter ends up being a excavation of my experience, and even though I take notes and write in my journal about my experiences, my true notes are my images. So I look and look and look at my images - especially the ones I would never show - because they jog my memories loose better than anything else.  But alas...still lots of notes and not even a good opening sentence. Ah well...back to work...


1 comment: