Monday, September 2, 2013

modern originals/progress report

Hi everyone! Life has been rather busy this summer working on my new book, Modern Originals, and the blog has been rather neglected as a result. I honestly forgot how intense and time consuming making a book can be. But I am happy to say that after an intense past month (or 2?) of working on the images and making match prints, I sent out the lot of it to Rizzoli last week. This first image was my kitchen table when I was going through every single print (231 of them!) and making one last check. There are still a few things to do and then comes the waiting game for proofs from the printers, but my hard part is pretty much complete. YAY!!!!!
I hope all of you enjoy this last gasp of summer this Labor Day.  I know I am. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment