Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 21/Los Angeles/Modern Originals booksignings and slideshow

Hey there friends! Just wanted to let you all know about a couple of events coming up in the Los Angeles area this coming Saturday, June 21.
At 2pm I will be signing books the Dwell bookstore by Skylight Books at the Dwell on Design Conference in Downtown LA.
At 7pm I will be over on the west side for a lovely evening book signing and slideshow at General Store in Venice (1801 Lincoln Blvd x Superba). I expect the slideshow will be around 7:45ish. Hope to see you at one of these events!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete