Friday, January 20, 2012

paul loebach/

Two of my favorite portraits from my shoot at Paul Loebach's studio earlier this week. The first one was shot when it was practically dark and it is on my new camera (which I have a tenuous relationship thus far) so there may be hope for my new little digi filly yet! It captured the light rather well and in really (really, really) low light conditions.
The second image is step one of an experiment I have been wanting to do for quite possibly years...based on a Giacometti drawing. I really like the economy of Paul's body language in this and the matter of fact expression on his face. I am kicking myself for not seeing the damn roll of paper towels, though...so irritating!
Alas, can't wait to see the images I shot on film!



3 comments:

  1. I like these a lot. Is it polite to ask what digital camera have you chosen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I know that it is an old post, but I was looking thought your blog and found the portrait category and immediately was in love with the first photo, lovely light and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that it's a classic publish, however We had been searching believed your site as well as discovered the actual family portrait class as well as instantly had been deeply in love with the very first picture, beautiful gentle as well as colours.

    Buy FIFA 15 Coins
    lol欧服代练

    ReplyDelete