Friday, February 8, 2013

Kickstarter launched/prebuy my new book!

One of my favorite images of the Aalto house in Helsinki today to mark the launch of my Kickstarter campaign! As many of you know, I have been working away on my new book of architects and designers homes in Europe for the past year. Well, I've gotten as far as I can and I need a bit of help to finish.  So yesterday I officially launched a Kickstarter. If you have been following along and would like to learn more or would like to pre buy your book, please go here and help me get this book to publication. I would be very grateful for your help.
The nice guys over at The OEN also did a nice write up on the project and Kickstarter and I gave them a bit of sneak preview of the Aalto house, so check that out while you are at it.
Have a lovely weekend friends and please help me spread the word of this Kickstarter. I need all your help!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment