Wednesday, February 13, 2013

daily life/back in SF

As many of you know I have been up in Mendocino (see the pics today from my morning walk there) working on writing the essays for my new book for the past few weeks. Well, yesterday I finally drove back over the Golden Gate Bridge and am back home in San Francisco. Frankly, it feels rather strange to be back. Life in Mendocino was basic but focused to one thing...writing my book. And there is a beauty in that simplicity. The second I walked in my door everyday life hit. My ignored overflowing email inbox could no longer be ignored for one thing...
Alas, there is still much to do, most importantly is my Kickstarter campaign to finish the book. I also have a few lectures coming up in early march where I will be sharing a sneak preview of my new book live and in person. (One on march 1 in Nor cal and the other on march 9 in so cal). But for now please check out the Kickstarter and if you loved Handcrafted Modern, I need you to pre buy your copy of Handcrafted Modern Europe. It is going to be a beautiful book.


No comments:

Post a Comment